I am cold pretty much always no matter the time of year. You can always find me in multiple layers so I can adjust to the environment I am in. The Old Navy anorak or army jacket is one of my favorite pieces because it is super soft, light weight, and very versatile. Almost every store has a version available right now. The fur vest is from H&M. It is very warm and I enjoy wearing it with pretty much anything! My jeans are Old Navy high waisted skinnies. I LOVE them, again soft and comfy with the added bonus of holding in a mommy tummy. The sweater and scarf are old from Charolotte Russe. You can't tell from the picture, but the scarf has army green specks. My booties are from Nordstrom's Halogen brand. I picked them up at the anniversary sale this fall. As I am (cough) getting older, I find I want to invest more in my bags and shoes. A pair of pleather boots can cost around 50 bucks, and are most likely not going to last. To me these Halogen booties are very affordable, and real leather. A nice bag or pair of shoes can really elevate your look.
- Jeans I couldn't find my exact pair. I also have a pair of mid-rise from Old Navy that fit very similar. I tend to shop online with ON the majority of the time. Because I generally need TALL sizes and I just find it easier! Plus, my nearest ON is hour away. When purchasing jeans I generally order 2 or 3 of the same style in different sizes and, return what doesn't work the next time I am somewhere there's a ON.
- Button up shirt Same style in basic white or pale pink. ON has nice cotton button ups that are great for layering!
- Gray Sweater Basic light weight V-neck.
- Scarf Gorgeous and in the Pantone color of 2016.
- Vest H&M tends to run small in jackets for me. I sized up a bit to accommodate room for jackets and chunky sweaters.
- Jacket Similar style.
- Booties They come in 3 colors! 25% off.
- Bag Currently 30% off. Also, Available in three colors.
Other look with the Madewell Zip Transport Tote.
Thanks for being here. Audra